Thursday, 14 June 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY

For all you regular readers I have decided to post three times a week- Tuesdays will be our home school updates, Thursdays will be 'Thankful Thursdays' and Sundays will have a parenting or book review flavour.

So today being Thursday it's 'THANKFUL THURSDAY'. I thought it would be great to reflect on something that has happened during/occurred to me/been part of  my week. All too often we get caught up in the negative, but life is full of positives even if we have to search for them! I'd like you to post your thankful moments in the comments box below, so I can share your positives too.

This week I have been thankful for...................................... RAIN!

                                       
Yes, I really said rain! The unseasonal downpours have given me the excuse to hide away at home and catch up on some much needed rest after a busy week in Disney! I've also had plenty of time to get my housework done without feeling I was missing out on sunshine. I've baked and cooked, and had time to peruse blogs and websites researching for my blog and homeschool planning.

What are you thankful for this week???......................................


2 comments:

  1. My family! Who were there when I needed them! Thanks Hun! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for our day of sunshine this week as I took time out to spend the day with my husband renewing our love of Greenwich and enjoying the new architecture.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you've read or have a comment to share, why not let me know! Please leave a link back to your blog too!